Ionizer Review -
Top Water Ionizers

Watch the WATER IONIZER REVIEW VIDEO BELOW...

Water Ionizers abound. And many people are wondering:

Is there a huge difference between a $5,000 brand and one of the many $1,200 brands?

In this report you'll learn why most water ionizers on the market are 70% the same. Within the other 30% is where you'll find issues of quality, safety, newer technologies, and the obvious difference: price. The differences in each water ionizer review focuses on:

1 - Price & Value Distinctions

2 - Whether they use Safe Plastics (most do not)

3 - Ease of use

4 - Quality Levels (electrical parts, plating, etc.)

5 - Replacement Filter Cost (often over-priced)

6 - Ease of Setup (including under counter options)

7 - Consumer reviews (problems? customer satisfaction?)

8 - Warranty and Guaranty terms and issues

With each Water Ionizer Review listed (see the left menu) you'll find Specifications, pros and cons, and some even have video reviews.

If you have a question, a comment, or need more info please email me via the "Ask A Question" button at the top. I'll try and respond within 24-48 hours.



Comparing Water Ionizers
By Price

The most asked question is:

How can I get a water ionizer that's as good as the $4,500 models, but which costs less?

Just because a Kangen machine (The Grandfather of all water ionizers) runs close to $5,000 doesn't mean that you can't get something to do as good a job for less. That's because the Multi-Level Distributor commissions factor into much of the price. At one point in history they were the only brand around - and so that was understandable. Today many other brands are close to the Kangen quality. (I own a Kangen myself).

Several Companies put research into developing better technology models - at a lower price. The reason - increased interest in Water Ionizers have grown exponentially in the U.S. over the past 4 years. There's more profit in the market than ever.

The chart below shows comparisons of some of several brands competing against the more expensive Enagic Kangen.

Water-Ionizers-Reviews.org


How To Compare Water Ionizers
By Quality

Three primary certification standards exist which can help determine the quality level of a water ionizer.

UL Certified - From Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (www.ul.com) Underwriters is an independent lab that writes testing standards, and tests products, for safety and certifies them.

CE Certified - The European Commission describes the CE seal as a "passport" allowing manufacturers to sell industrial products freely within the EU. Most products covered by their New Approach Directives can be self-certified by the manufacturer - which means they do not need the intervention of an EU-authorized independent testing/certifying company.

ETL Certified - A product bearing the ETL Listed Mark is determined to have met the requirements of 200 prescribed product safety standards.

My preference is ETL, a lab I have worked with over the years. What I especially like about ETL certification is this; the mark indicates that

"the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to periodic follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance".

The fact that most water ionizers are made in the Orient means that safety can be a issue, as their standards are often lower than ours. The Chinese Factories have come a long way in terms of standards (some more than others) but their population does not see pollution, quality and chemicals the way consumers in the U.S. do. This is why I try to include some of this information in the water ionizer reviews on this site.

Conclusion

I hope you find some of this information helpful in regards to the choices you have for chossing a water ionizer.

If you need additional help you can call 1-800-215-1689 at the top of the page and/or read the additional reviews via the menu to the left.

Be Healthy,

MR

Follow the link below for more water ionizer reviews...


More Water Ionizer Review Videos